Thursday, February 21, 2019

I WON'T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS .Same stories, different dazes, life on the beach, in a dated RV alone. Sad for the frogs kissed for the chance to change.

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt .but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.I WON'T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS .


Fans send in birthday wishes as the veteran actor turns 92. The Bahamian-American actor broke significant barriers in the US film industry by becoming the first Black actor to win an Academy Award for best actor and rejecting roles based on racial stereotypes.

"It is a long journey to this moment." Sidney Poitier, born #OTD in 1927, accepting the Best Actor award at the #Oscars in 1964, the first Black performer to win.  #BHM
Poitier was only the second African American to win an Academy Award in any category. The first was Hattie McDaniel, who won in the Best Supporting Actress category in 1939 for Gone with the Wind.




GOOD MORNING!_πŸπŸŒ…πŸπŸπŸŒ… RISE AND SHINE!!AND THANK THE LORD FOR ANOTHER BLESS DAY OF LIFE!! WISHING EVERYONE A SAFE AND BLESS DAY!!πŸ™‹πŸ₯πŸ™‹Back in time, people lived in circles, circles of people they knew, and circles of places to go, school, work, the park, churches, and family events. But as time when on, people had to move, to keep on growing, away for the family units, the family churches, the family schools, and to meet people became a lost art.

Going places by yourself, hoping to see, someone to talk to, its about chances you take, there are people everywhere, you have to reach out, see someone you :like their looks, the way they act, in the places that you like to go. Step out on a limb and say hello . A simple hello, could lead to so many other things, take a chance and see what happens.

I am a black Cali babe, chick or dame, over the decades, names, labels, hats to wear, roles to play, would like to meet a man. The dream knight for me, over 60 years old, which will be the first, over 6 feet tall, have to grow, and expand, and try new types,heads above the common, retired and time to spare. Silent knight, alone again, 420 friendly, eating pot in candy most of the time.Just to let you know.

Just the matter of age to cover, baby boomer, retired part of life to enjoy, thanks for the reply, lots of ideas about what to do next, dating would be nice, trips to the beach, the mountains, the national parks, the lighthouses, just a few things to start, things to build together. Love, luck, lights, lessons, tests over time, Cali Chick, babe, sinner or saint, hard to say, stats to share, questions between us now.


    Same stories, different dazes, life on the beach, in a dated RV alone. Sad for the frogs kissed for the chance to change. WATCH out for your surroundings, UPGRADE your mindset and keep FOCUS. .Coast Guard officer's lawyer argues it is not a crime to think negative thoughts about people .STILL ONLINE πŸ˜‹

    Ronald van den Brink's photo.
    My dissatisfaction for myself is a great starting point, for it is right there that I have the most power, strength and energy to push change through.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt .but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.I WON'T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS .


    I WON'T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS Same stories, different dazes, life on the beach, in a dated RV alone. Sad for the frogs kissed for the chance to change. Gifts in words, stories to share, Marines at battles, Marines at wars. Homes and houses, blue star steel, houses and homes, gifts to share, wars and battles for the veterans, homes with bed bugs. STILL ONLINE πŸ˜‹

    Angella Piercy Tenjo's photo.

    Pages of lovers, pagers of knights, wars and battles , suns to shines. Stars and rivers, lakes and seven seas, ships of dreams to sails. Still waters, swims in the deep blue waters, fish and frogs, snakes in water, dances on the waves. 

    I WON'T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS Same stories, different dazes, life on the beach, in a dated RV alone. Sad for the frogs kissed for the chance to change.  BIG😀OMFG!  WE ARE ONE. OHANπŸ’« Susan (Otter Woman) Philip Bailey, Phil Collins - Easy Lover.πŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ‘ΈπŸ½❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️: Birds To Fly.


    STILL ONLINE πŸ˜‹And fun too. I like movies. You like movies.  I eat buttered popcorn. You eat buttered popcorn. I drink mixed drinks. You drink mixed drinks. Why haven't you called shuga? HMU Miss lady and let a chocolit man treat you to a bit of mature excitement and joy . . . . if you please.  No booty bouncers, Down low's, bottoms, cross dressers or men folk please. smh! You must have been born with a real kitty to take a ride to dinner with me. ;-).Dreamers.



    Chuck Berry appears on our new cover. Read our in-depth look at his triumphs and scandals rol.st/2p9AhGpDINNER WITH BEAUTIFUL SUNSET.THIS IS AWFULπŸ˜‘πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜ Rednecks, Hicks, Dicks, Donkeys To Faces, Coins To Pay, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2.   (Note: started writing early this morn, but had many things pop up...)  Morning light waxing in in spite of clouds.  I WON'T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS Same stories, different dazes, life on the beach, in a dated RV alone. Sad for the frogs kissed for the chance to change. STILL ONLINE πŸ˜‹


    Image may contain: 1 person, text

    No comments:

    Post a Comment