Friday, February 22, 2019

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt .but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.I WON'T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS .

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.WATCH out for your surroundings, UPGRADE your mindset and keep FOCUS. .Coast Guard officer's lawyer argues it is not a crime to think negative thoughts about people .STILL ONLINE πŸ˜‹Our life begins again with each sunrise.We should be grateful for this wonderful gift πŸ§‘πŸ’“❤πŸ’šπŸ’œ
Photo

"It is a long journey to this moment." Sidney Poitier, born in 1927, accepting the Best Actor award at the in 1964, the first Black performer to win. Thanks so much for sharing this. That year, so many great actors were up for the award, he deserved it.


STILL ONLINE πŸ˜‹Good Time Toads, Snakes, Sp... Duck Tales: Howard The Duck: Calm Seas and Blue . πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’₯πŸ‘Is anyone out there? ✨ | Photo by Jude Allen (@jude_allen on IG) Delicate Arch, Arches National Park. Faces In The Crowds. Cheryl Lynn Corbett Kirkland WA😈 KISS 😈πŸ”₯😈πŸ”₯😈πŸ”₯ Nothing to loose πŸ”₯😈πŸ”₯ 😈πŸ”₯ Atlantic Starr - Secret Lovers.



My dissatisfaction for myself is a great starting point, for it is right there that I have the most power, strength and energy to push change through.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt .but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.I WON'T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS .STILL ONLINE πŸ˜‹

The dream knight for me, over 60 years old, which will be the first, over 6 feet tall, have to grow, and expand, and try new types,heads above the common, retired and time to spare. Silent knight, alone again, 420 friendly, eating pot in candy most of the time.Just to let you know.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt .but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.I WON'T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS .STILL ONLINE πŸ˜‹



Just the matter of age to cover, baby boomer, retired part of life to enjoy, thanks for the reply, lots of ideas about what to do next, dating would be nice, trips to the beach, the mountains, the national parks, the lighthouses, just a few things to start, things to build together. 
STILL ONLINE πŸ˜‹

Photo

Love, luck, lights, lessons, tests over time, Cali Chick, babe, sinner or saint, hard to say, stats to share, questions between us now.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt .but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.I WON'T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS .STILL ONLINE πŸ˜‹


STATS:AGE,HOW TALL, LOCATED WHERE, RETIRED FROM WHAT,  questions between us now.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt .but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.I WON'T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS .


No comments:

Post a Comment