Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Your story is...Hello, Information? Yes, was hoping you could tell me where I could find my sanity??? The Fairy, the frogs, the reptiles that are spineless.

 In The House Of Stone And Light.Cinderella - Nobody's Fool.Israel’s Last Prophet, Economy, Society, History, and Civilization, The So…I write daily, in so many places, so many names, born on March 18, during the year of the rat, the day of birthdays, returns, and rebirths. Starting over again, and again, so many times, ways to grow, ways to explore.Glory Dazes To Come.

May be a black-and-white image of text that says '"THE HIGHEST FORM OF KNOWLEDGE Is EMPATHY, FOR IT REQUI RES us TO SUSPEND DUR EGOS AND UVE IN ANOTHER'S WORLD -PLATO'

“Life changing repentance starts where blame shifting ends. Blame shifting might make you feel good but it won’t change you.Endless possibilities. Boys to men, FOREVER HOME:'so HIGH THOUGHT SHE WAS FLOATING'Hey there, I'm on my way out-the-door, but I wanted to give you a heads up on something important.
Your story is...Hello, Information? Yes, was hoping you could tell me where I could find my sanity??? The Fairy, the frogs, the reptiles that are spineless.Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.





Worry , Anger  Anxiety , Sadness ,Stress ,Frustration  Overwhelmed ,Excitement ,Joy Accomplishment ,
Happiness Closure . Relief .Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play, Decades. TEMECULA VALLEY HOME TEAM,EXTENTION WAS NOT REQUESTED, WAS NOT GIVEN..."SHUT UP ABOUT THE SUN”.Paul Rivero ,Solar Panal company:(Spruce Power)Need help with this ? Call me 9517460694.Cycles Of Rites, Reasons, Givers, Takers, Winners, Losers, Learners. Fairy Tales Toads.Color of dreams, color of new worlds, blue oceans to create, life in the pots of goals.Hope for the best, and get ready for the pits in the bowls of cherries.Your story is...Hello, Information? Yes, was hoping you could tell me where I could find my sanity??? The Fairy, the frogs, the reptiles that are spineless.









Here are some tips to keep in mind as you and your Realtor navigate this process!

Temecula Valley Home Team,LEASE TRANSFER AGREEMENT.The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well, as your shit basket. For the dung and fecal matter from Spruce Powers, the worst solar panel company in the USA.Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.


I get it, change is difficult. But I'm sure you've probably heard me share this before... "If you do today what you did yesterday, tomorrow will look the same as it does today.


With the bean, with the candle, who ran under the shade of the moon. 2 CAN PLAY THE SAME BULLSHIT.Steven Jay Jarrot. Family Affairs.The Rings of Power controversy is silly and if the show is bad it will be not for the reasons you’re mad about now.

 

Every thought may tell you, “It’s permanent; it’s never going to change.” But God is saying to you today, “I’m going to do it quickly. It’s going to happen suddenly.”Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of the world.No Ordinary Love. STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR!




Disneyland:Head Counts, Sinking: Nazi Packs. Veterans: 5150:Herbs, Trees, 420 Alerts: Helps, Nightmares, Rats, Good Time Frogs, Crooks, Cheaters: Walking Dead. Police State: Nazi Camps.Subject: jacks. Fingers in the air, dances in the winds, good times, pages to turn, light and darkness, sun and moon, stars in the darkness, stars to stand alone, stand out, shine bright, birds and bees, dogs and the tricks to play, good times, lessons learned once.Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words: Your story is...Hello, Information? Yes, was hoping you could tell me where I could find my sanity??? The Fairy, the frogs, the reptiles that are spineless.

No comments:

Post a Comment